What's New Source Code?

Aug 20, 2008 at 8:22 AM
Can I somewhere download the source code thx. Thomas
Sep 5, 2008 at 6:49 PM
I'm also lookng for the source code.  I setup SVN and SVN Bridge and connected to the repository, but it's empty.  All it has is hte directory.
Sep 13, 2008 at 1:18 PM
is there any source code? I can't find any code in
Server URL: https://tfs06.codeplex.com
Project Name: smarttools

Sep 14, 2008 at 7:21 AM
i'm too :D
Oct 7, 2008 at 5:45 PM
Same here.  Need the source code because recursive searching is working, but giving errors when clicking the links
Oct 8, 2008 at 11:38 AM
me too!! we need source code!!!
Nov 17, 2008 at 4:19 AM
So, is there any source code for smarttools available for download?
When I tried to "get solution from subversion" in VS 2008, repository url https://smarttools.svn.codeplex.com/svn   I got the following message -
"Repository folder has been successfully checked out but no one solution file found".

Posts from other people suggest they have managed to get source code in the past. Is it something wrong in my settings, or is the source code just not there?
Dec 3, 2008 at 10:49 PM
I, too, am looking for the source code. I'd like to add some features to the AutoComplete (more than happy to return modifications back to the community) and better understand how it works so I can find out why it is only working on my dev box. Tried writing to Jan last week because the GNU GPL license these are provided under state that they "are designed to make sure ... that you receive source code or can get it if you want it." Unfortunately, I have heard nothing from him, yet.
Jan 20, 2009 at 11:36 PM
Update: Sorry to say, but no word from Jan. It seems he has a habit of offering his stuff under the GNU GPL and never providing code for download in the Source Code area. Guess, if you really want the code, you'll have to use a disassembler like Reflector.
Coordinator
Jan 21, 2009 at 1:42 PM
I'm building a new release that will include source code for every component. I will be online this week. I'm sorry for not posting the latest version of the source code, earlier versions were available in the Source Code section of this site.
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 7:39 AM
You can now download the latest version of the source code for each component from the Releases section! If you use the source code, feel free to submit the changes, improvements and bug fixes to the community.

Thanks,
Jan
Nov 17, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Hi, I am doing some modification to "whatsnew" webpart code for my project need. [i.e.., Using resx files for the hardcoded texts in the webpart]. I downloaded the source file (.cs file) and did the necessary changes, But for deployment, i want to keep the same smarttools public key for this signed dll [i.e.., the same public key token used for signing the smarttools dll].
Could you please send me the key file (.snk) file which is used for signing the smarttools dll. Or is possible to download the complete smarttools solution/project which will have this key file?