Mar 31, 2009 at 7:41 AM
Edited Mar 31, 2009 at 8:30 AM
Im developing in a virtual machine running server 2008 and MOSS 2007.
I have installed Jquery but is now running into problems with the displaying of pages.
When I go into "Site actions" - "Site settings" - "Modify all site settings" then IE kindly shows me a message in the top - "Your security settings do not allow websites to use ActiveX controls installed on your computer.
This page may not display correctly. Click here for options..."
Now i have tried everything I can think off but I can't get rid of the message.
- I have put my site into trusted zone in IE.
- I have disabled the "Enable Protected mode (requires.. )" option
- and finally have enabled everyting the has to do with ActiveX. I still cant get rig of this message.
- added the url to local intranet zone
- lowered the option "security level for this zone" to low
Nothing I can think of helps.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Please give me hint if you know how to solve this.
Thanks in advance